The Lifeline encourages you to print or order any of our free materials to give to those in need.
Download a Lifeline wallet card to keep with you or share
These cards include tips on how to help or get help, and summaries of warning signs.
Click the image to download the cards in PDF format
- The Lifeline network crisis centers can receive 500 copies of each item for free.
- The general public can receive 50 copies of each item for free.
Materials are available in SAMHSA’s Publications Store. To order, please create an account. Having an account gives you the ability to enter your contact/shipping information only once, instead of each time you place an order. In addition, with an account, you can see the availability of inventory in real time, save a list of publications you order frequently, and track, cancel or repeat past orders. When ordering a large quantity of materials, simply indicate, when prompted to describe how the products will be used, that you are a Garrett Lee Smith grantee or Lifeline crisis center.
Please note that delivery of materials can take up to 4 weeks. For technical assistance, you may call 1-877-SAMHSA-7 (1-877-726-4727).
The following materials are available in SAMHSA’s Publications Store:
- Wallet Cards featuring the Lifeline number and suicide warning signs.
- Spanish-Language Wallet Cards adapted to serve the needs of Spanish-speaking audiences.
- Wallet Cards for Counselors with tips for assessing suicide risk.
- Wallet Cards for Coping after a traumatic event.
- After an Attempt Guide Booklets: A guide to taking care of loved ones, patients or yourself after a suicide